Sunday, July 25, 2010

Altered Emery Board

I found these reversible emery boards at my local grocery store, $1 for 2! When I saw them, I immediately thought the colors would match Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and of course Whisper White. I used a flower from the new Growing Green stamp set to randomly stamp on the Tangerine Tango background. The small flower in the small oval punch is from Razzle Dazzle. I crimped the bottom a bit to give the Sticky Strip a little bit extra hold.

Make a few of these to have on hand, as they make a great last minute gift for someone. Who doesn't love to get a surprise gift for no reason at all? We all do! Want directions for making these, just email me!

Thanks for looking! ~ Martha

Stamp Sets: Growing Green, Razzle Dazzle
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: crimper, scallop oval punch, small and large scallop punch, white grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, 1 1/4" round punch

No comments:

Post a Comment