Friday, May 20, 2011

May stamp camp, card 3
























This is the third card that was made at my May stamp camp. This card features the Butterfly Extra large punch. I used the Elements of Style stamp set which was stamped with Black Staz On onto Whisper White card stock. I used the aqua painter to color in the image with Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz, giving my customers part of the card that was already completed for them. Everyone knows I LOVE to use the aqua painter! By using the Butterfly punch, decide on an area that you like of the stamped piece, and punch out. The butterflies were added to the card with white brads.

Card Stock: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Butterfly Extra Large punch, 1 3/4 x 7/8 oval large punch, Scallop oval extra large punch, Elegant Lines embossing folder, aqua painter, white brads

Thanks for looking! ~ Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment