Sunday, June 26, 2011

June stamp camp, card 1
























This is the first of 5 cards that were made at my June stamp camp. This month featured the retiring stamp sets from Stampin' Up. Even thought I am sad to see these sets retiring, I am very excited about the new catalog, you are going to love it!

This set is Because I Care, which is a Hostess Level 1 stamp set. Rather than coloring this flower, it was embossed with white embossing powder, giving it a whole new look.

Papers: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps: Because I Care, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Baja Breese, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Misc: White embossing powder, Scallop Oval XL punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, white grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for looking! ~ Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment