Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sympathy Card



















One of my customers (hi Jan!) asked if I could offer a camp to make Sympathy cards. As we all know, they are needed at times. I think it's best to have some made ahead instead of trying to come up with a special card at an emotional time. So, I came up with 3 easy cards, and this is the first card I designed. Each stamper made 3 each of the 3 designs. This card is really easy to make, very simple stamping, a little embossing and using 2 punches. That's it. Sentiments for the inside came from Thoughts & Prayers.

Stamps: Growing Green, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede
Misc: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, word window punch, modern label punch

Thanks for looking!~Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment