Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm back!



















Where have I been? Well, at home, just not blogging. I promise to get a better routine of blogging in. I have no excuses, but that will change!

The next few cards all will feature a different pattern from the Twitterpated designer paper from the current Stampin' Up mini catalog. I love this paper, it's very versatile, as you will see in the upcoming posts.

I also love the fact that Stampin' Up is coming out with new punches to match this new stamp set. This card was so easy to make. Add in a little texture with the Stripes embossing folder and you have a fun and easy card.

Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Paper: Indigo Island, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Indigo Island, Riding Hood Red
Misc: Stripes embossing folder, Blossom punch, 1" circle punch, white brad

Thanks for looking!~Martha

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Martha!! That stamp set and punch are my absolute favorite from the Occasions Mini.

    ReplyDelete