Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Field Flowers




















Last week while I was looking out my kitchen window, I noticed a huge geranium with large orange flowers. I thought to myself, that would make a great color combination for a card. When I wanted to make a get well card for a customer, I immediately thought about this color combination. Thus, the creation of this card. Add some texture with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, some fun design with the Lace Ribbon border punch, some easy stamping with Field Flowers and the card was done. It's going in the mail tomorrow. I hope she likes it!

Stamps: Field Flowers
Card stock: Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango
Misc: Lace Ribbon border punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for looking!~Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment