Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween



















Yes, I've had my share of troubles lately. First, my laptop died that I use to upload all of my photos on my blog with. Then, I had knee surgery. Well, I now have a new laptop and a recovering knee so I should be back in "blog land" again.

The next 5 cards that I'll be sharing were all made at my September stamp camp. Each card features a different designer paper from the Spice Cake designer paper pack.

Happy Halloween, yes, a day late, but better late than never!

Stamps: Haunted Forest
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake designer paper
Ink: Black Staz-On, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Misc: Stripes embossing folder, aqua painter, Stamping Sponges

Thanks for looking!~Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment